All types of cancer patients are welcome to attend any of our treatment facilities across the Network upon referral from their general practitioner or treating specialist.
The following guidelines will assist you to provide the most relevant referral information and provide tumour stream specific contact details.
- Westmead Breast Cancer Institute MDT Program
- Westmead Colorectal Cancer MDT Program
- Westmead Upper Gastrointestinal Cancer MDT Program
- Westmead Gynaecological Cancer MDT Program
- Westmead Head & Neck Cancer MDT Program
- Westmead Liver Cancer MDT Program
- Westmead Lung Cancer MDT Program / Canrefer Listing
- Westmead Lymphoma MDT Program
- Westmead Melanoma MDT Program / Canrefer Listing
- Westmead Neurological Cancer MDT Program
- Westmead Sarcoma MDT Program
- Westmead Thyroid MDT Program
- Westmead Ureto-genital Cancer MDT Program
All referrals are triaged by the specialist clinical team. Appointment priority is determined by the information provided in the referral.
Referral information must include all relevant clinical information including medical history, investigations etc. When patients attend for consultation copies of all investigations including radiology and pathology must be brought along to their appointment.
Find a treating specialist (click below)
Information on the facility where you would like your patient to be seen (click below)