Your privacy is important to us – our commitment to you
The Crown Princess Mary Cancer Cancer Westmead which comes under the umbrella of Western Sydney Local Health District respects and upholds your rights to privacy protection under the National Privacy Act 1988, specifically in relation to the amendments made by the Privacy Amendment (Private Sector) Act 2000 in regulating how we collect, use and disclose and hold your personal information.
We are committed to the security of confidentiality and we strive to ensure your privacy is protected and respected.
For answers to questions regarding such things as:
- Website Privacy Statement
- What information we collect?
- How we use the information collected
- Is the information stored securely?
- What will we do with the information provided?
click on this link to go to the Western Sydney Local Health District Privacy Information